Subject: [Leica] What's in your bag?
From: michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema)
Date: Sat Sep 15 14:03:28 2007

Hi,

I use a secondhand leather bag I bought on Portobello road. With a few
inserts it works perfectly. It is a very "not photo bag". It looks more
like a bag a teacher would use.
In the bag is  a Konica hexar rf loaded with tri-x, a M6 loaded with
neopan 1600 or sometimes provia 100. 35 and 50 summilux, 90 elmarit, 28
elmarit and CV 21. On nice days also a universal Leica pola filter set.
This is my street set.
If I go for landscapes, city scapes etc. I use a lowepro rucksack with
an Hasselblad 500cm, 80 planar, 50 distagon, 150 sonnar, filters, one
back with (very) slow B&w and one back with provia or velvia. I also
carry a Gitzo basalt light weight tripod.
If I don't feel like film I carry a Leica bag, like the classics bag but
original, filled with a canon 20d, tamron 17-50/2.8, sigma 10-20, tamron
70-300 and topped of with a selection of leica r lenses.

Cheers,

Michiel Fokkema

Replies: Reply from lists at gilplant.com (J. Gilbert Plantinga) ([Leica] What's in your bag?)
Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll) ([Leica] What's in your bag?)