Subject: Steve [Leica] What's in your bag?
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Sat Sep 15 03:55:47 2007

Phil, I'm showing my ignorance here, but is Haut Marbuzet related to Buzet?
I've drunk quite a few bottles of Buzet over the years. <grin>

I agree about the grapes, but one of my friends who lives in France has a
couple of cherry trees in the garden, and there's nothing better than
picking some off the tree for breakfast. That's why I mentioned cherries.

Steve