Subject: Chris [Leica] HS-MOISSAC - Southern France
From: phamard at numericable.fr (Philippe Amard)
Date: Sat Sep 15 02:47:07 2007

Thanks Chris

I'm very happy you liked 186 as it is a quite unusual i.e. not so
conventional picture. The light and colours were what attracted me.
Due to high diffences in the dynamics, 196 is better in the digital form
with the L1 than the slide I shot with the R8 ... sorry times.
Thanks for viewing and commenting.
Phil...x