Subject: [Leica] What's in your bag?
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Fri Sep 14 23:12:05 2007

Crumpler six million dollar home, M7, M3, 50asph, 28asph with variable
finder, Elmarit M 90, Sekonic 358 meter, Acros, Neopan 400,
Provia.

Don't get me started on how much gear is cluttered across this desk.
I see a 135, M6, Contax T3, TVS111,TVS digital, SF20 flash, 111c with a CV
50, a CV 35, a good Nikon loupe, two scanners, three
printers, six months worth of negs to file properly, an Ikophot selenium
meter, Zeiss lens cleaning stuff, three loose B+W filters,
film cleaner and seven Jimmy Buffett CDS.
Piled on one printer are about a thousand negs almost in the folder.
Piled on the other I see the LUG yearbook, six LFI issues, two books on
design, a darkroom book, two photoshop books and a print
trimmer.
I need to clean up.
Cheers
Hoppy