Subject: [Leica] M8 Kaput - latest update
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (slobodan dimitrov)
Date: Thu Sep 13 19:05:12 2007

That's great Howard. I hope the next leg of the body's odyssey is
less nerve wracking.
I had a situation with DHL some years back that was just astounding.
I sent an image to The Nation by DHL. The presses were literally on
hold until the image showed up, supposedly early morning. I get a
call from the publisher, her late afternoon, asking where the image
was. This is just before the digital revolution. I give her the
tracking number, which she used to track down the envelop. It was
sitting in a truck for the next day's delivery, because they were too
busy to deliver it that day.
I immediately cancelled my account.

s.d.