Subject: [Leica] FS Lens, Cameras
From: jon.stanton at comcast.net (jon.stanton@comcast.net)
Date: Thu Sep 13 14:26:11 2007

An assortment of medical bills, plumbing problems and an upcoming property
tax bill make it nescessary for me to list the following:

90mm 1:2 APO Summ M ASPH   LNIB... I purchased the lens from Eli Kurland for
$1900 a couple of years ago and rarely used it.  The lens now sells for
close to $3000..... I would be very happy to break even. Includes Leica
polarizing filter.

Rollei 2.8e Planar  s/n  1642996  (1956)   Clean...working..w/lens cap and
bag. I might even have strap around here. No idea on what to ask...I'll comp
the price with e bay.

I also have several Ikonta folders  all in good shape..

I hate to have to sell off but I guess I'm fortunate to have something to
cover the medical bills.