Subject: [Leica] Dark Side of the Moon
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu Sep 13 08:33:17 2007

> The Sinar M has been available for nearly a decade.
>
> Regards,
> George Lottermoser
> george@imagist.com
>

> On Sep 12, 2007, at 9:27 PM, Mark Rabiner wrote:
>
>> I see a new 35mm camera. An M.
>> A SINAR M.

http://www.letsgodigital.org/en/news/articles/story_5430.html

" Sinar m System : At Photokina 2002 Sinar AG presented the Sinar m, a
trailblazing new element for its modular system. The product that was shown
as a concept at that time has now been perfected into a professional camera
system. "

I may miss a few  niche things for awhile but I don't miss them for a full
decade.

Mark William Rabiner
rabinergroup.com
10025