Subject: [Leica] OT (kind of) Table manners
From: dlr at (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Wed Sep 12 04:09:30 2007

Jim Hemenway wrote:
> Daniel:
> I was taught as a child here in Boston, that one simply crosses the
> knife and fork on the plate to send the same signal.
> Jim

That was my problem, Jim. A crossed knife and fork wouldn't do the
trick. They have to be placed parallel to each other.

Take some more, Daniel, would you like some more peas, here's some more
meat ... boy, until I learned that ... :-)

Replies: Reply from glehrer at (Jerry Lehrer) ([Leica] OT (kind of) Table manners)
Message from Jim at (Jim Hemenway) ([Leica] OT (kind of) Table manners)