Subject: [Leica] Nippon Days: #7/#8
From: dlr at dlridings.se (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Tue Sep 11 23:49:13 2007

Jerry Lehrer wrote:
> Richard,
>
> I really enjoy seeing those pictures of Japan.  I spent many months
> there and cannot see enough.

I lived there for 10+ years (formative years) and for me, they just
bring back the pain of saying good-bye to friends you thought you'd
never see again.

Now ... for a really childish tour with a 16-year-old-kid with a Mamiya
220 ...

http://www.dlridings.com/japan.htm

Daniel

Replies: Reply from Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway) ([Leica] Nippon Days: #7/#8)