Subject: [Leica] Steve Unsworth PAW - week 33
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Mon Sep 10 11:45:55 2007

Hi Hoppy

It's my understanding that the compression algorithm isn't linear, and more
of the values are allocated to the shadows than the highlights, so the usual
'expose to the right' advice isn't as relevant.

Steve

Replies: Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] Steve Unsworth PAW - week 33)