Subject: [Leica] Completely OT: looking for Real Food near Devon, PA
From: jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman)
Date: Sun Sep 9 19:01:11 2007

Adam,

Wed evening is very much available.  My telephone is 610 526 2166.  Other
LUGgers are most welcome to attend as well.

In the interim, here are my recommendations:

Breakfast--Minella's Diner, in Wayne on Rt. 30.  While not as comprehensive
as a New Jersey diner (the apex of the breed), the food's very good, the
waitstaff long-term, and it isn't another PVC restaurant like a Denny's.
Robert Clark enjoyed a meal there with us recently.

Other spots in downtown Wayne:
Margaret Kuo's.  Wonderful Chinese food, beautifully presented.  For even
slightly more upscale (and divine sushi) there's Susannah Foo's in Radnor
(just outside Wayne, across from the Radnor Hotel.

There's Appetite's Delight, an unpretentious lunch spot on Rt. 30. in Wayne
as well--all freshly prepared food.

And don't miss the Wayne Farmer's Market, which is open early on Wednesday,
Friday and Saturday. That's also on Rt. 30.  Many of the vendors there have
been at the market for two or three generations.

See you Wednesday.

Jim Shulman
Licking his chops in
Bryn Mawr, PA