Subject: [Leica] Mylapore Heritage Walk - OT Images
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Sun Sep 9 13:39:36 2007

This is one of the great things of the LUG list: through the eyes of
people you get to know pretty well (even if some have no faces to
stick the names to), you see parts of the world that you dream of to
once go to. Or that become places to dream of and go to.
Thanks for showing Jayanand,
Philippe

Op 6-sep-07, om 06:23 heeft Jayanand Govindaraj het volgende geschreven: