Subject: [Leica] Reminder to All--LUG Yearbook 2007
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri Sep 7 20:56:58 2007

> Jim, I'll be in again this year with current pics from Leica everything, of
> course.
> I admit that I am surprised that members of the LUG can't come up with
> something from a Leica though ;-)
> Yes I know that the group has long been a mix of pics from people that just
> like a Leica.
>
> Cheers
> Hoppy

I think the following year then we go for having the Leica Users group book
be from Leica users using Leicas.
Its symmetrical.

To me it sounds very lame to not. We can be talking the talk all year on the
list we can walk the walk for a week or a day and drag out the old Leica and
find some film and hook up our scanners or buy or borrow an M8 or back for
the R system and do some Leica photography.
Might make for a few true LUG threads.

Me I can easily go months with no Leica photography.

But before an annual LHSA Leica historical society meeting or shoot you can
bet I'd have been shooting with mine for a month and not be fumbling around
with it and hopefully have some prints to show for it. Otherwise what's the
point and why be a phony?

How much do we need to bend over backwards to get results from people...
Is my opinion.
As it's not Marvin Joneses opinion...
As I don't know any Marvin Joneses. Nor Mrs. Jones. Nor their dog.

Mark William Rabiner
Harlem, NY

rabinergroup.com