Subject: [Leica] Reminder to All--LUG Yearbook 2007
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri Sep 7 09:41:16 2007

> IMPORTANT NOTE: Unlike last year's book, this year please send ONLY images
> produced during 2007.  You can use whatever Leica you want: a Barnack
> camera, an M camera, an R camera, a Leica D100, a Leica E-Volt, a Leica EOS
> 300D, etc.
>
> Do NOT send me any images before December!!!  Again, no images before
> December.
>
> For those who have given me the following lame excuses:
> "I might forget, can you remind me?"
> "I only read the digest, and I'll miss it."
> My answer is: file away this reminder, and send me your two 2007 images in
> December.
>

> Keep shooting away!  Much more reflected light out there for your film
> and/or sensors.
>
> Best,
> Jim Shulman
> Bryn Mawr, PA

An important distinction you're making that the pictures this year are taken
with a  Leica. Last year not the case. And a shot I did taken with a Nikon.

I'm glad year the pictures in the LEICA USERS GROUP book are taken with a
Leica. I don't think its asking too much.

Also glad about the shots been current. Not oldie moldies.

Mark William Rabiner
Harlem, NY

rabinergroup.com

Replies: Reply from jbm at jbm.org (Jeff Moore) ([Leica] Reminder to All--LUG Yearbook 2007)