Subject: [Leica] Digital Dad and 2 ways to eat fish and chips
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard Taylor)
Date: Fri Sep 7 20:08:48 2007

Doug - I hope I look as good as your father does when I reach 89.
He really looks hale and hearty - and like an interesting guy.   Nice
portrait.

Scarborough looks like a mini Coney Island - right down to the rides
and crowds.  I had now idea the British were such beach goers.  Every
UK beach I've been on was remarkably empty, even in summer.   I've
never seen beach goers with so much clothing on either.

Regards,

Dick