Subject: [Leica] OT: Hasselblad price
From: michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema)
Date: Fri Sep 7 13:56:07 2007

Hi Daniel,

Is a decent price. the 503 is quit expensive as is a late 65. The prism
itself goes for around $200 without meter and much more with meter.
I recently acquired a hasselblad set with three lenses. It became my
favourite camera within a few days. I do however carry a tripod. It is
by far not as handholdable as a Rollei tlr.

Best regards,

Michiel Fokkema