Subject: [Leica] August PAD is up
From: lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Thu Sep 6 08:40:43 2007

Thanks Phil.

81407 is not converted to Sepia, that was the color of the the late sun
hitting the water.  I made that photo during the extraordinarily hot and
dry August we had.  Every afternoon the sun was a deep orange or red
from the dryness and heat.  It is one of my favorite shots from this year.

82207 cracked me up.  Ashleigh trying to blow her first notes on her
first clarinet and Rachel obviously expecting the worst.  It was too
funny.  Rachel plays the violin so she knows how hard it is to learn an
instrument.

82907 was shot with a Canon 16-35 2.8L on a 5D.  I had forgotten my
tripod so this was shot hand held at some iso like 640 or something.

Thanks again for your kind words.

Harrison.

--
Harrison McClary