Subject: [Leica] Southern Decadence, in B&W
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Wed Sep 5 21:48:13 2007

The most dangerous intolerance is not Islamist, it is the political left -
Mao, Stalin & co killed huge swathes of their population, mostly under the
eyes of an inert and compliant world. I still see intolerance to an extreme
degree in the communists here in India. Terrorism of the present variety can
only be done away with education, and job creation, which is notably absent
in the Islamic world. Do a couple of random murders and half a dozen people
put under police protection, make such a difference to your daily lives? You
must be going soft. There are nutcases in all countries, but they are not
the norm.
Cheers
Jayanand