Subject: [Leica] New photos From Texas & Iowa
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Wed Sep 5 17:25:00 2007

Thanks Luis,

Yes, the lens looks like a keeper.  The DNGs really have the detail that I
was hoping for.  Now if I can just use it properly.  ;-)  The tractor shots
I made for our last exchange daughters (Anna) father, Enno.  He likes and
collects John Deere items.  He does not have one but would like to have one
someday.  I need to shoot my John Deere lawn tractor and send him a copy of
it.  The Texas shots were the first taken with this lens, as I bought it the
day before in Dallas.

Gene

-------------- Original message from "Luis Ripoll"
<luisripoll@telefonica.net>: --------------