Subject: [Leica] Coming and Going
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Wed Sep 5 17:01:25 2007

See, Sonny, you never really deserved to own a Leica.

Where's your sense of history?

You can't be serious about the world's plight and see in color.

Good enough for Ni?pce, good enough for Carter!

Did Louis Daguerre need that distraction of blue in the sky?

Take William Fox Talbot's example and forget that color stuff froo-froo.

No art form ever bothered with color because...

Oops, never mind....
;^)

ric