Subject: [Leica] Southern Decadence, in B&W
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Tue Sep 4 14:41:49 2007

Really interesting to know this information Jeffery, I understand you like
this lens. My father had a Contax with a Sonnar 50/1,5, and I've shot my
first serious pictures with it, a very nice lens, I have a great "souvenir"
of it.

I think that the older developpers, papers, or chemicals gave a less
contrasted aspect using this lens, and more reach on the midtones.

Saludos cordiales
Luis