Subject: [Leica] What I did on my LUG vacation and new pix
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard Taylor)
Date: Tue Sep 4 13:08:41 2007

Hi Philippe.  Long time no chat.  Trust you've been well.  Glad you
like the shots but there's something in that first one that really
bothers me and I'm waiting to see if others notice it.  It one of
those things that once you pick up on it you, or at least I, can't
stop looking at it.  If others don't see it, all to the good, and I'm
going to stop thinking about it.  After a few others have commented
I'll identify it.  Thanks for commenting.

Regards,

Dick