Subject: [Leica] M8 cleaning mystery ("But English *is* their native language")
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon Sep 3 21:38:07 2007

> This page,
>
> http://www.visibledust.com/products3.php?pid=3

What a relief I am a new man now in 60 seconds I'm ordering their stuff for
real.

Sorry you still shooters and word writers but VIDEO RULES!

Has anyone checked this topic of sensor cleaning on YOU TUBE I bet we can
get the devils advocate position on this. I'm find with this one though.

STOP YOU'RE BOTH WRONG!!!

And you'd think you'd have to pay 100 bucks for a clean sensor!!

I did laundry and have a clean pillowcase!

Mark William Rabiner
Harlem, NY

rabinergroup.com