Subject: Re: [Leica] Señorita reading on the Park
From: crbirchenhall at googlemail.com (Christopher Birchenhall)
Date: Mon Sep 3 00:21:40 2007

Luis

I think the first has the greatest potential. I sense your instincts
told you to take this shot and if so they were right. The se?orita is
"sitting" in the well of the shadow tree branches. The coke (?) bottle
adds that small nuisance I like in photographs. Unlike painters or
photoshop artists photographers like yourself record it as it is and I
like that. I would suggest cropping the picture though so that the
shadow of the tree almost fills the frame. The second is my next
choice though I would crop it again to place emphasis on the tension
between the se?orita and the small group in the shadows rather than
the tension with the man entering from the right. The third photograph
does not work for me as the se?orita is showing reluctance to be
photographed with her right hand barring her face from view.

Thanks for showing, Chris B