Subject: [Leica] armed america in the new york post
From: gwpics at googlemail.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Sun Sep 2 12:10:43 2007

Kyle

I think the photographs are great - it is the subject matter that, as
an Englishman, I find absolutely frightening. I think I would like to
know whether you see the book as glorifying the gun culture and the
right to bear arms, or whether you see it as showing the frightening
aspect of it - or were you able to stay detached and record it for
what it is with no personal input (I somehow can't see you doing
that!)

Gerry