Subject: [Leica] To Tina
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Sun Sep 2 05:52:50 2007

Hi Tina,

I'm learning a lot through the comments on the LUG,, as I've said I'm
absolutely ignorant on digital. Some days ago you have said that with the
Lightroom software you can "develop" a picture from a RAW file as it was
Tri-X, Plus X or everything..., I find this exciting, but I have three
questions for you:

a) You can do this only with the RAW files?
b) On the last Issue of LFI Magazine they compare Lightroom with Aperture
and they conclude that Aperture is better. Do you think so?
c) Is the Aperture only for the Mac?

Thanks for your kind help,

Saludos cordiales
Luis