Subject: [Leica] Re: M8 problems
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Fri Aug 31 19:07:38 2007

I hope the R10 is in the same or lower price range.  ;-)  I cannot afford a
$6000 DMR, and have not seen any on the used market since they were
discontinued, yeah I know they must be out there, but at what price?  Im
hoping the R10 will be shown at next years Photokina when I am over there.
;-)

Gene