Subject: [Leica] M8 Discussion
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Fri Aug 31 11:32:23 2007

Nothing really compares to looking at original film with a fine loupe!
When I was 14 years old I began mopping floors for a commercial photo
studio every Saturday.
Their portfolio consisted of a collection of 8x10 Ektachromes
displayed on various light boxes throughout the studio; along side
16x20 and larger prints pulled from 4x5 and 120 film. They only used
35mm for slide show projects. Taking a loupe to those big chromes
hooked, lined and sunk me for the rest of my life.

I drive a '93 Saturn - 30 mpg + monthly oil change

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com