Subject: [Leica] OT: Mac Viruses
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Tue Aug 28 17:03:47 2007

My question was to name one that has infected a Mac in the wild. Of
course it's possible to devise one, and they have been. I'll leave
the Trojan/virus differentiation to others better equipped.

There were questions about whether they "found" it or commissioned it;^)

I'm sure we will have them some day, but we're still waiting.

I think there was some question about Sophos reports being a little
self-serving and more accounts of their software causing problems
than preventing them.

Ric