Subject: [Leica] IMG: strolling in Melbourne with Hoppy
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Mon Aug 27 03:24:52 2007

Folks another group of some bw from Melbourne starts here:

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/a/Vic/MV24.jpg.html>

<http://tinyurl.com/37qfmd>

Some architecture detail, park scenery, a lovely and friendly lady who asked
me to photograph her with her camera, then was happy to
pose for me where she?d wanted her own pictures taken. She preferred to have
a serious expression, but then was disappointed when I
couldn?t show her the picture from my M7!  Her camera was a very high tech
super slim 7.5MP something with Zeiss on the back. (and a
nearly flat battery)

A peek into another Belgian Beer Caf?. It is my duty to visit them wherever
I find them. Once I got down to half of a second
exposure, I had to surrender. I did take a couple with the flash but Ted
would pounce on me if I showed those

Hope you enjoyed the stroll with me.

Comments always welcome

Cheers