Subject: [Leica] north to Winslow and Navajolands...
From: kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour)
Date: Sat Aug 25 16:29:12 2007

On Aug 25, 2007, at 2:49 PM, Rob McClure wrote:

> Hi Steve,
>
> Great shots of Winslow and there-about.   Is Las Posada still
> operating (was being renovated when I was there a few years ago)?

yes Rob...we stayed there two nights... a terrific old hotel, still
gradually undergoing renovation, with a terrific restaurant and
bar... great food...

and we could take Tikwa...

and the hotel is right by the main line of the vast trains that run
Chicago/LA, so if you like trains...

:-)

we drove from there to the Hubbell Trading Post at Ganado,  and on to
Canyon de Chelly....

maybe another image or two later,

Steve