Subject: [Leica] Directions
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Sat Aug 25 04:25:13 2007

Tina,

I guess I would add to what Peter is saying...What do you enjoy doing, what
makes you happy?

I have the same questions to answere in approximately 5 months, as I am
retiring from the engineering world, and plan to explore the photographic
arena, and the above is at the top of the list of the same questions.

Gene