Subject: [Leica] kyle cassidy is going to be in england 8/31-9/7
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Fri Aug 24 12:44:08 2007

Not so many gun people around - but an amazing number of  WWII and
modern armoured fighting vehicles collectors around. If you decomission
the weaponry you can even drive an MBT about on the roads if you feel
like it (and can afford so much fuel), no road tax to payon most of the
beasts either .
Douglas