Subject: [Leica] IMG: From the Cigar Box- Al Williams' Gulf Hawk as Seenin 1972
From: glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Thu Aug 23 16:38:10 2007

Jim,

I know what you mean by direction of flow!  Having flown cross country
in a B-57A from Maryland to Alabama and the relief reservoir
overflowing,  I know why  the pilot dropped the  full  tank on  the
designers desk at the Glenn  L Martin  Co.when he returned.

Jerry

Replies: Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] IMG: From the Cigar Box- Al Williams' Gulf Hawk as Seenin1972)
Reply from jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] IMG: From the Cigar Box- Al Williams' Gulf Hawk as Seenin1972)
Message from glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer) ([Leica] IMG: From the Cigar Box- Al Williams' Gulf Hawk as Seen in 1972)