Subject: [Leica] IMG: From the Cigar Box- Al Williams' Gulf Hawk as Seen in 1972
From: glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Wed Aug 22 18:36:02 2007

Jim,

I can almost guarantee that the Hamilton-Standard prop shown on the
plane is not the original style.

BTW, that venturi must have provided quite a suction in the relief "horn"!

Jerry

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] IMG: From the Cigar Box- Al Williams' Gulf Hawk as Seenin 1972)