Subject: [Leica] IMG:Hoppy strolls around Melbourne, part one
From: h_arche at yahoo.com (H. Ball Arche)
Date: Thu Aug 23 10:58:11 2007

Hoppy-
  I was headed out the door to work before and hadn't actually looked at the
photos yet. Neat images, highlights aside. Was particularly interested in
the Ned Kelly stuff, as in the US he is probably mostly known for Jagger's
interpertation of him.

  I'm currently working on an Xtol/Neopan 1600 recipe. My base time is 15
mins. and it almost seems the less I agitate the better.

G Hopkinson <hoppyman@bigpond.net.au> wrote:
  Arche, yep, cool, working on it. I'm using recommended times for the XTOL
and agitating like a banshee. I went from less time and
agitation to current due to thinking the scans were too flat. Now I have
that sorted. Them's bitey negs right now.
Did you like the pics?
Cheers
Hoppy