Subject: [Leica] [IMG] PAW 17 - Arms and Legs
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Thu Aug 23 10:11:27 2007

Hi Didier,

I wanted to (a) show that this "gruesome" sight was in full view of the
general
public ;-) and (b) get some light into the picture, because the bins were
in a
tunnel entrance. In the lower left hand corner you should be able to see a
pile
of black plastic bags. If not you **may ** need to look at your monitor's
calibration.

I am not desperately happy with it, but I thought it was funny enough to
post to
amuse LUGers.

Anyway, thanks for looking.

Peter