Subject: [Leica] Didier's PAW 2007 #30-34
From: leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Wed Aug 22 23:43:35 2007

Hoppy

>Didier, it seems to me that you have a few hills around that place ;-)

At least the altitude meter of my bicycle computer says so...

>Do the cows have longer legs on one side?

Of course, and the chicken have climbing spurs

>The henna tattoo pic is cool. I like the way the light has shown the three
>dimensional henna lines.

The henna color is only 3-dimensional for a short time, when it's wet, after
drying it gets crusty and is washed off, leaving the underlying tattoo in
the skin. It holds for a few weeks and the girls are crazy for that.

Thx for looking
Didier

Message from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] Didier's PAW 2007 #30-34)