Subject: [Leica] IMG: Muir Panorama
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue Aug 21 14:19:09 2007

At 05:13 PM 8/21/2007, you wrote:
>Tina,
>
>This is really nice. Only 20 minutes? it would take me hours by hand.
>
>Len

That's right!  Me, too.  I was so glad I used a tripod for this one.
I was amazed that Adobe did such a good job. There was considerable
overlap for the 8 photos and they matched it perfectly.  I wish I had
been able to use a tripod for the forest fire panorama because I like
that scene better, but it's not nearly as sharp and detailed as this one.

Thanks -

Tina

Tina Manley
ASMP, NPPA, EP, PI