Subject: [Leica] Holiday snaps 2 - People on the streets of Whitby
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Tue Aug 21 12:07:22 2007

As I wrote it reminded me of some pictures I saw taken recently in Bolton.
They
were in one of the mags, but I can't find which, taken by someone with a
Leica
some time back I think. Although it couldn't have been taken that long ago
(the
reg plate limits it!) it has a very period feel.

Good shot!

Peter