Subject: [Leica] IMG: From the Cigar Box - Two More Biplane Beauties from 1970
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Sun Aug 19 15:52:05 2007

Jim,
even though I'm a big fan of Spitfires, Mustangs and anything sleek of
that ilk, there is still something fascinating about radial engined planes.
I haven't managed to see it yet, but there's a colossal radial engined
Antonov biplane doing sightseeing tours over Hannover according to an ad
in the local rag. One of the preserved/rebuilt JU52's is also here
pretty regularly too (also no photos yet)
Thanks for showing (by the way - love the shot of the wildly colourful
Goony)
Douglas