Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 33: more Amsterdam, day and night
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Sun Aug 19 07:52:03 2007

A really entertaining batch from your walk.

Favs:
couple on lawn (pastoral ease)
pissoir (just because they always astonish we tightass americans)
cheeta on the bed (for the story and his deserving good luck with
visitors)
fashion and garbage (juxtaposition)
the beer dog (obviously owns the place)
girlfriend (though i wish the entire exterior lamp were visible)

ric