Subject: [Leica] IMG : #258
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Fri Aug 17 16:36:57 2007

Graham,
I love your clouds and your landscapes.  I am trapped in a city with large
bluffs surrounding a piddling river so I never see the grand landscape.  But
I grew up on the plains in Kansas and Mississippi where you could see on a
good day 300 miles and the thunderheads coming in were glorious with their
anvil heads forming up and the lightning strikes visible 62 kilometers away.