Subject: [Leica] Re: Do we really look that ridiculous in our safari outfits? (Bob Palmieri) (GeeBee)
From: rpalmier at depaul.edu (bob palmieri)
Date: Fri Aug 17 06:04:34 2007

On Aug 17, 2007, at 6:22 AM, Graham wrote:

> ------------------------------------
>
> Hi Bob,
>
> Did you attract the fine looking woman because of the hat or is she
> staying with you despite the hat? If it's the former I intend
> ordering a Tilley immediately.
>
> --Graham

Graham -

I think she'd like me better if I could shoot landscapes like you do.

In fact, before we were married she gave me a beautiful 16 x 20 shot
of the Sur coastline she had shot (with an Oly Stylus and color print
film, for corn's sake!) which has been our best such image for
years.  I kinda avoid landscape stuff 'cuz it's one of my many weak
suits in the photo world, but this trip I decided to put a bit of
effort into it.  So I shot a roll of Ilford Pan F (at the rated EI of
50) in my M and took it to my lab guy yesterday - he's talking Pyro
or some such treatment...  results should be up in a week.

Bob Palmieri