Subject: [Leica] INTRO AND Q
From: bobkiss at caribsurf.com (BOB KISS)
Date: Fri Aug 17 06:04:06 2007

DEAR LEICA USERS GROUP,

            I just signed on this list yesterday.  Thank you for letting me
join.

            My first (and probably typically newbie question):  I have heard
that you can tell the year of manufacture of Leica camera bodies by their
serial numbers.  Please send me the method as I have two lovely old M-3s and
would like to know their vintage.

                        CHEERS FROM BARBADOS!

                                    BOB

 Please check my website:  <http://www.bobkiss.com/> http://www.bobkiss.com/

"Live as if you are going to die tomorrow.  Learn as if you are going to
live forever".  Mahatma Gandhi

Replies: Reply from jmaddox01 at suddenlink.net (Jack Maddox) ([Leica] INTRO AND Q)
Reply from pjleeson at mchsi.com (Philip Leeson) ([Leica] INTRO AND Q)
Reply from ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] INTRO AND Q)