Subject: [Leica] FS: books, bags, filters, loupes, meter
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu Aug 16 21:22:20 2007

> As I said, if you are interested in any of the above, please contact me
> off-list and we will figure out reasonable prices and postage & payment
> arrangements that work for both of us.
>
> Nathan
>
> --
> Nathan Wajsman
> Almere, The Netherlands
>
> *Opportunistic Image Acquisition*
>
> General photography:
> http://www.frozenlight.eu
> http://www.nathanfoto.com
> http://www.greatpix.eu
> Seville: http://www.frozenlight.eu/fotosevilla
>
> Stock photography: http://www.alamy.com/search-results.asp?qt=wajsman
> http://myloupe.com/home/found_photographer.php?photographer=507
> Prints for sale: http://www.photodeluge.com
> Blog: http://www.fotocycle.dk/blog
>

> SUPPORT FREEDOM OF SPEECH, BUY DANISH PRODUCTS!

I notice Nathan has a Blog and I'm looking at it now. Almost.

I'm wondering how many LUGGER Blogs are out there.
Can someone make a list so we can  check it twice?

Maybe that page with all the headshots of all the LugNuts they can have Blog
url's under the faces if there are any. Or something like that.

I WANT A BLOG.
I got Blogging for Dummies
But feel like I should also get Dummying for Bloggers. A more balanced
approach.

'

Mark William Rabiner
Harlem, NY