Subject: [Leica] LHSA
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu Aug 16 17:21:01 2007

Thanks everybody!!  Especially Ed.  I knew if I contacted the LUG,
somebody would help.  The president of LHSA just called and promised
to get everything straightened out in time for me to register for the
meeting in Rochester.  I really would like to see Constantine Manos'
presentation and renew friendships with the LHSA people.  The last
meeting I went to was in Charleston, SC.  This works out perfectly
for Rochester first, then Rockport for the Leica Seminar, then New
York for the Photo Expo.  Now if I can just convince my business
manager (husband) that all of these meetings are vital to my
photography business, I'll be ready to go!!

See some of you in October?

Tina