Subject: [Leica] Werkers! a photo exhibition. New date!
From: michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema)
Date: Thu Aug 16 07:52:25 2007

Werkers!

An exhibition by Michiel Fokkema in cooperation with "Cultureel centrum
Orion" and the workshops of Orion.
21 portraits of the workers in workshops
www.orioncamphill.nl/index.php?pageID=17 of Orion.

The first vernissage is on 19th of  August from 15:00 till around
17:00. Because of the holidays we decided to schedule a second
vernissage on the 9th of September also form 15:00 till around 17:00.
I'd really appreciated when you can attend one of them.
If you like to visit the exhibition on another date please first phone
Orion first because they are not always open.
The exhibition is until the 26th of  September.
If you can't attend or like to see a preview. Click here:
http://michielfokkema.wordpress.com/orion-exibition/.
There will be a book on sale with 50 images including the ones featuring
in the exhibition.

Cultureel centrum Orion
Wollefoppenweg 91a
Rotterdam-Zevenkamp