Subject: [Leica] What to do when it is hot
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Wed Aug 15 13:54:47 2007

Great shot, Harrison. As we are used from you.
It reminds me of antoher photo posted on this list a while ago.
Framing was a lot larger (kids playing in garden with garden hose)
and it was in B&W.
If my memory serves me well...

Thanks for showing,
Philippe

Op 15-aug-07, om 17:11 heeft Harrison McClary het volgende geschreven: