Subject: [Leica] sara in clinic...
From: lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Wed Aug 15 08:10:48 2007

I am not feeling too well...does Sara see adults???

Great photo Steve and very pretty doctor!  I would say she is the
prettiest doctor I have seen, but that would not be true as my wife is a
doctor...so she is the second prettiest. :)

I second the comment about repetition withe the framed photo behind her,
the photo on the wall adds to the shot, I think.

--
Harrison McClary
Harrison McClary Photography

Replies: Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] sara in clinic...)